Best happy birthday message | Birthday messages for everyone

Happy birthday message: If you are looking for birthday messages, then here we have provided the best happy birthday messages and SMS which you send of giving to your brother, sister, father, mother, friends, even everyone.

Best happy birthday message


Birthdays are the reasons to celebrate the new year of life. Be ready for a new adventure dear!...
Happy Birthday!!

You will get old the day your candles will cost more than the cake... Till then enjoy the adulthood darling!...
Happy Birthday!!

Wishing you everything good today, tomorrow and forever...
Have a blessed Birthday!!

The only thing on the to-do list is to celebrate a special day today...
Oh! It's your birthday...
Happy Birthday!!!

Hope you get a trip to wonderful beaches where there blows ocean breeze which makes you freeze....
Happy Birthday love!!

Birthday Messages     May laughter kiss your lips and you keep smiling each day.
Happy Birthday dear!!

May you accomplish every goal which you have designed for your life.
Happy Birthday dear!!


Honey, the cake is booked. Where's the party? ... Oops I forgot to say...
"Happiee Birthday my love"!!


Happy Birthday to my sweet, loving, caring and most cherished friend!...
You are simply amazing!

Let me hug you and also give you a toast cause' it's your birthday, my love!!!....
Happy Birthday!!

Whenever life gets too hard, you come to my rescue by becoming my perfect escape.
Happy Birthday!

Loving you never appears an arduous task for me. You are the sweetest, my love. Love you so much!
Happy Birthday!!

I am capable to do everything in your presence and nothing in your absence. Be with me forever!...
Happy Birthday, love you!

Let's celebrate your born day and also the love blooming between us....
Happy Birthday!!

Start of another year, another adventure, another journey....
Happy Birthday to you!!

A kiss here, a kiss there, a kiss everywhere for the birthday girl...
Happy Birthday love!!

Birthday Messages     Be extra nice to me as it's your birthday today ;P
Happy Birthday!!

Sometimes, I feel you are the answer to all my prayers. Blessed to have you...
Happy Birthday love!!

You are an angel in disguise of an extremely beguiling woman. I love you to the moon and back...
Happy Birthday!!

The amount of joy you bring to our life is outrageous ...
A very happy birthday to our little girl

In love with your bittersweet taunting nature darling.
You are adorable.
Happy Birthday!

Persuading you is like an achievement and the accolade received for this difficult task is you!.. Glad that you landed on earth and met me...
Happy Birthday Angel!

I love you from the deepest core of my heart. I feel so lucky to have you as my best friend!!...
Happy Birthday Mom!!

The pace of time can never wither your beauty. You are still the most beautiful woman in the world.
Happy Birthday Wifey!

The moments spend with you have occupied a special place in my heart and now they have turned into memories.
Wish you all the happiness of the world.
Happy Birthday!!

May you envision your dreams soon, and work hard towards achieving them. Fly high my child.
Happy Birthday!

Birthday Messages     Cousin ______, you are so beautiful and flawless! Happy Birthday; I love and miss you!

The only place where I feel serene is in your arms. Baby, you are my happy place!...
Happy Birthday!!

I cannot write odes to express my love for you. But yes, I can surely send you this lovely message to show how much you mean to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Love you the most.
Happy Birthday!!

It is you who provide a purpose to my life. Happy Birthday my dearest.
You are loved!

My birthday message to you is - "Be an asset in my life as you have been, forever".
Happy Birthday!!

I wait so eagerly for the most special occasion of the year which is your birthday!!!..
Happy Birthday dear. You are so loved!

To my wildly intelligent yet strikingly humble...Uncle ___ choicest wishes on your birthday; Love you

Proud to be your wife...I treasure what we share,
Happy Birthday

I hope YOU grow up to be like your daddy ... sincere, charismatic, thoughtful and sensitive;
Happy Birthday Son

You have a sense of humour that can dissipate a heated situation ...and leaves me void of anger...
Happy Birthday Dear

Learn to use that stubbornness to push through and conquer your dreams ...special birthday wishes for you from mom-n-dad

You are so much a part of my happiness ...Happy Birthday ____ you're pretty special

It's a love that has no replacement... what you do is who you are...genuine love ...
Happy Birthday

You are such an amazing little human,
Happy 1st Birthday ____ (name)

1 year has passed since you entered the world and brought so much joy to so many lives ...
Happy Birthday cuddly ____; you’re a huge blessing!

Birthday Messages     Dearest ____, You continue to get sweeter, smarter, and more compassionate every day ...
Happy Birthday to you

One of your greatest ability is to inspire others ... irrespective of their age; by giving hope and encouragement ... Happy birthday my dear charmer ... stay blessed

Dear dear ___ happy happy birthday ... have fun today and always... our prayers that God always shower blessings on you

Happy Birthday Mom ... we can’t thank you enough ... you have invested ‘All of yourself’ in your children.

Your confidence, patience and thoughtfulness inspires me and you makes me feel safe ...
Happy Birthday dearest ____ (boyfriend / fiancé)

Happy 18th Birthday ____ live life passionately, peacefully and adventurously

I never bank on people but you are so irresistible..
Happy Birthday tantalizing beauty!

Never settle for anything less, you deserve so much more, my love...
Happy Birthday.. Keep Shining!!

Most times you have marched through your life like a champion. Thank you for teaching me strength.
Happy Birthday

Birthday Messages     Remember how I struggled with Maths? I gratefully acknowledge what you did for me. You are very special to me. Wish you a very happy birthday ma'am.

To the most endearingly entertaining lady; who can’t hear too well anymore, and so slips out out-of-context comments. She is hilarious and doesn’t really care about them too much, so her life is all fun...and ours too. Happy 80th birthday grand mom. May you live many more healthy years with us.

Even after years of algebra my understanding of exponents is pretty much zilch...but I’m still using a skill you taught me. Happy Birthday (teacher)

My gorgeous little boy, you instantly stole our heart and we cannot imagine life without you now...
Happy Birthday...mummy-daddy dote on you.

I realise that you have become a sensitive philosopher in your growing years...
Happy Birthday

You are the one who entertains my tantrums and soothes me...my soul...
Love you; have a very Happy Birthday.

A woman who is in control; cool and collected... gets the job done; is confident...that’s you _____ (name).
Have a marvellous Birthday.

It has been ten years since... we were blessed with this treasure ...Happy Birthday ___ Love you lots


The life you would love is not beyond reach...work hard; work smart.
Happy Birthday dear

Times with you are so full of mirth...
Happy Birthday my dearest sister / brother / friend

You are my fashion hero...Happy Birthday...look very dapper


Heads turn...where ever you go...
lucky to have a beautiful friend.
Happy Birthday

Love to devour the crust-less, gooey peanut butter and jelly sandwich you make granny...Happy Birthday.

Birthday Messages     Happy birthday...you wrap your heart around and create a nurturing and love-filled environment

To my doting; creative; laugh-out-loud daddy...
here's wishing you the happiest birthday ever...
with loads of love from me...HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Planning mischief...Let’s do some of the immature crap we did back in the old days...
ON YOUR BIRTHDAY...Happy Birthday bro' / buddy

Everything you do is for us...
inspiring me to be the best version of myself. Happy Birthday mummy...
because of you, I truly know what love is.

It's a joy to love you - you are our greatest blessing – Happy Birthday Son/ Daughter

With you, I am bolder, less afraid...
ready to take up and conquer my next adventure...
Happy Birthday big bro’ Thanks for the exciting life.

May each moment of your birthday be the happiest ever in your life and may it spill over to the next 365 days ahead too.
A very Happy Birthday buddy.

There is just fascination and admiration for you.
Proud of you Mom/Dad.

You're growing more beautiful with each passing year.
Continue to bloom you little Ms. sunshine.
Happy Birthday.

Age and time have not withered your charm and humour; you still have a huge fan following both young and old.
Love the warmth and gentle wit.
Happy Birthday grand-dad/mom.

Happy Birthday...have a great time goofing around the streets of ____ (City).
Enjoy your trip.

Though I know so much of you; or so I feel; much of you still remains unrevealed.
Happy Birthday to my enigmatic wife.

Start a new this birthday... best wishes

You are the sun spreading warmth in my life. Happy Birthday

No Cake is as sweet as you are...
Yet I have ordered one...Hope you like it;
Happy Birthday

Love my fine wine...
Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday... Let’s do what relaxes you...fishing?

Sending you choicest wishes across the miles... Happy Birthday Dear


Wishing your princess a Happy first Birthday.
May she celebrate multitudes and more

Incredible lady, incredible leader...the list is long...Happy Birthday Ma’am

Hello? On your birthday, may I ask what are my prospects? Best Wishes.

Birthday Messages     Challenging conversations with you elevate my own way of thinking...You have a brilliant mind, an ability to study, understand, retain and teach; Happy Birthday to my ever loving Mummy / papa/ Granny


Your determination has no parallel, your resolve always cast in steel. You are a true inspiration and a remarkable human being. Best wishes on your birthday.

Sweet birthday wishes for your little one turning ONE
May you be always proud of your bundle of joy.

Congratulations and the choicest birthday wishes for your sweet little angel and root of all bliss.

Sending you warm hugs and a home-made cake
With oceans of happiness on your exciting sixteenth birthday

Welcome to adulthood, may life treat you with love and may the Divine bless you with strength
Happy 18th birthday

Happy to celebrate this 100th milestone with you
We pray Lord bless you with many more happy and peaceful years

My priceless jewel, I am blessed to have you
Wish you a lifetime of happiness, laughter, and love on your birthday

Age is merely a count of the lovely times I have been enjoying your company
Fortunate to be blessed with a best friend like you,
Happy birthday my beloved grandpa


Praying for grace and heaven’s protection upon your life
Have a blessed birthday Mom


Thanks for being patient to tolerate students like us
Wish you a happy birthday

Teacher, friend, philosopher, guide; lucky to have you as my boss
I owe all my success to you
Happy birthday

Happy Birthday... beautiful ... Keep lighting up the world on your birthday

Life became special and wonderful the day you entered my world
Wishing you a happy birthday full of warmth and love 

You are incredible, amazing, and beautiful. Hope this birthday of yours be as wonderful you are. Happy birthday little sissy.

Hope this year you shine as bright as the sun and your smile be as sparkling as the moon. Happy birthday love.

One more year better, one more year greater. Happy birthday.

Birthday Messages     May you continue to improve as a person every New Year. Wishing you a happy birthday.

Birthdays are unique times, the more you celebrate, the more you are assured of success.

To the world, you may be just a person, but to me, you are more than the world. Happy birthday love.

Happy birthday to you my friend; You bring so much joy to my heart!

Life is tough but birthdays are smooth because I will finally have a chance to smile at you. Happy birthday

Take a day off to celebrate your birthday. Happy birthday

Wishing you a memorable day and an adventurous year, Happy birthday.

I want this day to come every time, so I can thank your parents every day for bringing such a wonderful person to me. Happy birthday. 

Birthday Messages     Light up the world with your smile, wishing you a happy birthday.

Your birthday brings in amazing benefits - your company, delicious food, new friends, melodious music - bring it on! Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday dear, may your birthday bring loads of fun and cheer!

Oo! I just woke up my neighbors, can't contain my excitement on your birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY - See you soon.

You have decoded a way to a great life! Happy birthday, my friend, now make best use of your find.

Don't worry about the wrinkles and the grey hairs. They are a testament of all the storms that you have weathered. I wish you a very happy birthday.
You are the most compelling thing which has happened to me. Just can't be without you. Happy Birthday!

I want to lose myself in your arms, happy birthday, my love, my life. 

May all wonderful desires of your heart come true this day!

The best secret yet to be revealed is your true age.
Happy birthday my dear friend. 

Birthday Messages     You brought light and colors in my life. Happy birthday love.

You are the master of many, I love the way you make friends and keep them for years so many. Happy Birthday!

With you, no minute spent is same, it is always what next. Keep it happening, Happy Birthday! 

One great year, leads to another. Happy Birthday!

Another happy year of smiles and joys! Happy Birthday! 

Birthdays don't make us older, but wiser and more mature.

If birthday is a child's holiday, I wish you summer vacations.

Birthday Messages     All I wish for you is a thousand reasons to smile.

Happy Birthday to someone who defines being exceptionally articulate and overwhelmingly smart. Have fun! 

May this day be so happy that smile never fades away from your face.

May luck, success and happiness never leave your side! 

Birthday Messages     Yes, God creates magic, you are the proof.

I wanted to get something cool, terrific and priceless for your birthday, but I don't fit into the envelope. 

Thank God for sending you in my life. Happy birthday dear! 

Since you came into my life, my life has become brighter.

Congratulations for another year of experience, memories and birthday cakes. 

Only good people are lucky to find wishes from their well wishers. Happy birthday.

I will make your birthday special till the time you offer me the first piece of cake. 

Another year older, another level wiser, another type funny and the most amazing. That's what you have become today. Happy Birthday!!.

Count not the candles, but see the light, count not the years, but the life you live. Happy Birthday, darling!

Happy birthday Bro'...missing the bickering and playful bullying...We'll resume when you come around during holidays.

My wish for you...may each road lead to where you find happiness...Happy Birthday.

This birthday, let's hope that cake calories are not counted. 

Birthday Messages     Birthday is when I make you feel like celeb.

May everyday bring something new and exciting for you, may this birthday turn out to be as wonderful as you.

The number of candles is too much for your cake. Make sure to arrange a bigger one next time.

Birthdays should be renamed as buffet cake night for you can eat cake as much as you want.

Birthday Messages     Cheers to yet another year of laughing at silly jokes and giggling for no reasons. Happy birthday dear bestie.

Remember when you had few candles on the cake! Now cake is hidden underneath candles. Btw Happy birthday! 

Wishing you healthy and wealthy living. Happy Birthday!

Birthday Messages     Some special words for you on your birthday: Smiling as long as you’ve those teeth.

Birthdays are the times when your cake is on fire and your age is revealed. BTW Happy birthday!

Ya, ya! No sermons! Just wishing you a Happy Birthday! Have great fun.

This birthday, I thought of giving you something precious, then I remembered you already have me in your life.

When I looked for something sweet to send you, the stars asked if they would do.

Today may be just another day for others; for me, your birthday is the best day of the year. 

Birthday Messages     So what if it's your 40th birthday? Think of it as becoming a classic over getting older.

Last year was tough on you, but you are fit again! Wishing you a great comeback. Happy Birthday!

Our relation finds its lineage in the penchant for birthday cakes. Happy cake-eating day, my friend!

This birthday let's forget your age, and celebrate for you have crossed yet another level of the game called life.

I feel you are getting younger with each birthday candle you blow for your charm never seems to lessen.

Birthday Messages     You are good at everything you do and that is admired. Happy Birthday!

Birthday cake is the only food that you blow on and spit on, still everybody wants to hog on. 

Happy birthday! May your social media be filled with wishes even from those who you never talk to.

Birthday Messages     The day of your birth visits us at least 52 times every year, but you celebrate your birthday only once. Why? #NoWorries Happy Birthday!

Learn something new on this birthday; like, saying "Thank You" in 25 languages. Happy Birthday!

I will like to hold you tight and whisper Happy Birthday in your ears; come over, make it happen.

Birthday Messages     It's the final countdown, The Final Countdown! Have a wonderful birthday and an exciting year ahead.

Excuse me, please. May I? Happy Birthday! Have a ball!

It is time to look towards the future and forget the past for there are many good things that are yet to come in your life. A very happy birthday.

Sending you warm wishes and lots of love on your birthday.
May you have a wonderful time.
Happy birthday.

Birthday Messages     Wishing that may you get all the good things in life.
May you home always be filled with
love, happiness, and prosperity.
Have a wonderful birthday.

It doesn't matter how old you really are,
you look amazing on the Facebook profile photo!
Happy Bday to you!

May your special day bring you sounds of happy laughter,
warmth of smiling faces and feeling of being loved!

Hope all of your dearest wishes come true
Because no one deserves it more than you do!

I wish you to celebrate all the wonderful things that make you so special, so loving not just on your special day,
but on every day of the year!

I wish you receive an extra reason to smile for every extra candle on your cake.
Happy Birthday to you!
May the day be full of excitement and joy. May you overcome all obstacles in your life and continue to tread on the path of success.

Post a Comment

0 Comments